if you have ikea sofas but don't want to be stuck with the limited selection of slipcovers, then bemz is the place to go.
Bemz is a Swedish company that designs slipcovers for Ikea sofas and chairs. They recently released a new collection - Serendipity, inspired by Sweden's 18th century Gustavian style.
"We noticed that Rococo themes are definitely in vogue right now, so we invited our designer, Katarina Wiklund, to create an update of traditional Gustavian Swedish designs," says Bemz founder Lesley Pennington. "The new collections are available in 100 percent cotton and a luxurious linen and cotton blend from Belgium."
the collection features rich, opulent, rococo-inspired floral prints and traditional swedish stripes and checks. i like the gustavian flowers on the tomelilla armchair best (pix below). i can imagine it looking really good in my reading nook.
but at €109.89, i have to settle for ikea's slipcovers for the masses for now.
see more of bemz's serendipity slipcovers.
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- fitting the cyril computer cabinet for iMac
- vintage mirrored luxe for lack coffee table
- frame it in colour
- slim pantry for small kitchen
- compact computer desk organizer from mini chests
- news: bemz's serendipity slipcovers
- eva's compact ikea kitchen room divider
- bookcase sliding door hides secret passageway
- art up your malma mirror
- one million stipple side table
- desktop cable box
- black and red clothespin floor lamp
- robin inspired home theatre furniture
- vintage wallpaper for fira boxes
- hack your own custom built-in shelving
- mini web server cabinet
- customizing ikea in an eichler style home
- look ma! i'm in the running for blogger's choice a...
- gorm kitchen storage
- pimp my lamp
- convert a vestby bed frame to a bookcase
- tray desk organizer
- new blogger migration
- chris' corkboard project
- tertial chandelier
- seat underlay to wall decor
- lacy lamps
- ▼ May (27)
- ► 2006 (137)