aprica had enough of eyeballing way-too-expensive vintage mirrored tables and took things into her own hands.
"after coveting numerous vintage mirrored tables ranging from $450 to $2500 on eBay and at other online sites, i decided to make my own using a 35" long ikea lack coffee table. while the cost for materials came out close to $200, i am really pleased with the results of my 'luxe' (it's all relative) lack hack.
originally i wanted to replace the included shelf with a glass shelf but in the end liked the simplicity of the parsons style coffee table.
i had the mirrors cut (with sanded edges) at a local shop and adhered them with liquid nails made specifically for mirrors."
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- fitting the cyril computer cabinet for iMac
- vintage mirrored luxe for lack coffee table
- frame it in colour
- slim pantry for small kitchen
- compact computer desk organizer from mini chests
- news: bemz's serendipity slipcovers
- eva's compact ikea kitchen room divider
- bookcase sliding door hides secret passageway
- art up your malma mirror
- one million stipple side table
- desktop cable box
- black and red clothespin floor lamp
- robin inspired home theatre furniture
- vintage wallpaper for fira boxes
- hack your own custom built-in shelving
- mini web server cabinet
- customizing ikea in an eichler style home
- look ma! i'm in the running for blogger's choice a...
- gorm kitchen storage
- pimp my lamp
- convert a vestby bed frame to a bookcase
- tray desk organizer
- new blogger migration
- chris' corkboard project
- tertial chandelier
- seat underlay to wall decor
- lacy lamps
- ▼ May (27)
- ► 2006 (137)