another fira mini chest hack to add to the collection. i really like this one from patty. the vintage wallpaper definitely takes it up a notch.
"i have 5 units that will be bolted into one tall stack. i had thought about papering them all alike but i have decided to finish each one with a different vintage wallpaper.
i should have known this before i started but these wood boxes need a light sealing before papering...duh. i learned on the first one that a light coat of paint or a varnish will make the paper adhere and be smoother."
see more of patty's vintage wallpaper fira mini chests.
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- fitting the cyril computer cabinet for iMac
- vintage mirrored luxe for lack coffee table
- frame it in colour
- slim pantry for small kitchen
- compact computer desk organizer from mini chests
- news: bemz's serendipity slipcovers
- eva's compact ikea kitchen room divider
- bookcase sliding door hides secret passageway
- art up your malma mirror
- one million stipple side table
- desktop cable box
- black and red clothespin floor lamp
- robin inspired home theatre furniture
- vintage wallpaper for fira boxes
- hack your own custom built-in shelving
- mini web server cabinet
- customizing ikea in an eichler style home
- look ma! i'm in the running for blogger's choice a...
- gorm kitchen storage
- pimp my lamp
- convert a vestby bed frame to a bookcase
- tray desk organizer
- new blogger migration
- chris' corkboard project
- tertial chandelier
- seat underlay to wall decor
- lacy lamps
- ▼ May (27)
- ► 2006 (137)