Kate Moss Holiday Collection for Top Shop

One of my favorite things to do when I go to London is to visit Top Shop. If you've ever been there, you'll know why. It's the most fabulous store, chock full of spot on trends at inexpensive prices and amazing vintage clothes as well. There are rumblings about a store opening up in New York but no confirmed report as of yet. Too bad since Kate Moss has just unveiled her new holiday collection.

Barney's had a small selection from her first collection that sold out in about 30 seconds so I'll keep my fingers crossed that they get the holiday clothes. They're a little seventies disco era looking but also completely modern with a little Deco thrown in for good measure. If Barney's doesn't carry them, I might have to hop across the pond for a little shopping!

Check out this stream