You Like Me! You Really Like Me!

I am so excited to announce that Habitually Chic has been voted one of the Top 10 New Design Blogs to Watch on the Laissez Faire Design blog! I am so honored to be the same company as so many other wonderful design blogs such as Desire to Inspire and Brilliant Asylum, as well as others that I can't wait to check out. It's hard sometimes when you write a blog to always keep up with everything going on in blogland so what was even more exciting is that I didn't even know this contest was being held so I didn't even nominate myself! I am extremely grateful to everyone who appreciated my blog enough to vote for me. And a big thank you to my loyal readers and new blog friends! What's that line, without you I am nothing! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by everyday! I hope I can continue to bring you interesting and inspiring posts!

I am actually taking the day off Monday to enjoy autumn in New York, although it still feels very much like summer. I always enjoy taking some time in October to walk, shop, and explore this wonderful city. It really is the best season of the year and there is so much going on that I can't wait to check out. And who knows, maybe one of my adventures will make it into a post soon!

Check out this stream