Wonderful in Wiltshire

I really enjoyed taking some time off this weekend to enjoy the American Fourth of July holiday. What's funny is that there would be no America without the British so I figured why not post a fabulous English manor home today. Also, if you watched Wimbeldon for the last fortnight, you know the weather in England in summer can actually be quite lovely. This wonderful home in Wiltshire belongs to Juicy Couture co-founder Gela Nash-Taylor and her husband, Duran Duran bassist John Taylor, and their family. As an American, I'm always fascinated by English homes since they contain so much history and from the article in Vogue, it sounds like Gela really enjoys her country retreat. I mean, who wouldn't love dressing up in the tweeds for a ride straight out of Gosford Park. I think I might add a manor house to my dream list of future homes. Cheers!















Photos by Francois Halard and Norman Jean Roy for Vogue

Check out this stream