Fall Book Brigade

I'm either going to have to move or call in the carpenter to build new shelves because there is no way all of these design books being released this fall will fit in my apartment! I will definitely make room for them though because I can already tell they are all going to be fabulous and fascinating!

I was wondering recently when Carolyne Roehm was going to come out with a new book and A Passion for Interiors: A Private Tour will be released on November 9, 2010. I can't wait to see more photos of her homes in Connecticut, New York and Paris!

Mary McDonald is a favorite interior designer and I can't wait to see her new book Mary McDonald: Interiors: The Allure of Style when it's released on October 5, 2010!

Adam Lewis wrote the wonderful biography of Albert Hadley and has now turned his attention to the late interior designer Billy Baldwin in Billy Baldwin: The Great American Decorator. I was wondering when someone was going to come out with a new book on Billy Baldwin. As much as I love Billy Baldwin Decorates, the photos are a little fuzzy so I can't wait for this one to be released on October 26, 2010!

Albert Hadley has not only written the foreword to Adam Lewis's book but also for Timeless Elegance: The Houses of David Easton. Elegant is the perfect word to describe both David Easton the man and his work and I know this will be a wonderful book. It will be released on October 1, 2010.

I had the pleasure of meeting designer and store owner Suzanne Rheinstein while I was in Los Angeles and she is as sweet as she is talented. I can't wait to see more of her design work in her new book At Home: A Style for Today with Things from the Past. The title has me at hello! It will be released on October 19, 2010.

I probably know the least about Victoria Hagan so I can't wait to learn more about this chic designer when her new book Victoria Hagan: Interior Portraits is released on October 12, 2010.

Emily Evans Eerdmans wrote the wonderful book Regency Redux a few years back and she's following it up with The World of Madeleine Castaing this fall. I don't know much about Madeleine Castaing either so I can't wait be educated by Emily! It will be released on October 19, 2010.

Town & Country magazine has published some of the most luxurious homes in their pages over the years and now they have compiled them into a new book At Home with Town & Country. I can't wait to see which ones made the cut when it's released on September 7, 2010.

Alberto Pinto has already published some of the most elegant books on design and I just know that his new book Alberto Pinto: Table Settings will have us pulling out the good china every night! It will be released on September 14, 2010.

Bunny Williams is one of the nicest designers I have ever met and most talented. She learned from the best, Sister Parish and Albert Hadley, and I can't wait to read her new book Bunny Williams' Scrapbook for Living when it's released on November 1, 2010.

I'm sure this is just the start of my fall reading list so check back for more recommendations and reviews. I'm off to start planning my new bookshelves to house them all!

Check out this stream