Joyeux Bastille Day!

One of the main reasons that Stefan and I visited Paris last year was to make a pilgrimage to Versailles. It is one of the most gorgeous places on earth and definitely worth the trip. Although I posted many photos of Paris, I never actually posted any of my photos from Versailles. It was so special that part of me wanted to save them for myself and since I took over 1000 photos that day, organizing them was a bit overwhelming. But seeing as it's Bastille Day, I thought it might be a good time to post some of them. All of these photos were taken outside of the chateau and illustrate the breathtaking beauty of the architecture. One of the things I missed after returning to New York were all of the amazing sculptures and carvings on the buildings. Everywhere you look is something special and unique. Hope you enjoy them!



















Photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic

Check out this stream