Make Mine a Double: Part Deux

One of my readers once pointed out that you can't know everything about everything. Sometimes I post photos that inspire me without knowing the whole story or that there is even more to the story, so I love it when my readers email me with more information. A few days ago, furniture designer Paul Benson contacted me to let me know that he had designed the piece that was turned into the bar in the room designed by Steven Gambrel that I posted in Make Mine a Double back in December.

The orange sideboard is part of a collection he designed for Distant Origin in New York. Steven Gambrel had the sink installed in the center for his client. The bar below is part of a new collection that will be shown at the De Sousa Hughes showroom in San Francisco starting later this month. I am so happy that Paul emailed me and that I could share more of his amazing work with you. It's also nice to know that even if you can't afford Steven Gambrel to design your house, you can at least buy the same furniture!

Photos from Steven Gambrel and Paul Benson

Check out this stream