i'm one of those little girls who never had a barbie in her life. not that i wanted one anyways. back then, i hated everything pink and frilly. i'd rather play with tanks, soldiers, cars and my favourite japanese superhero, ultraman, with his deadly specium ray ... but i digress.
back to barbie, this is for you barbie lovers.
"i bought one of those storage boxes from ikea and decided to decorate it and as my room has no specific style i thought when in doubt use barbie," gemjams posted on craftster, "all i did was paint it all, then i got the pictures i wanted (they came from a barbie book), stuck them down then covered it with varnish, you can use pva glue however it is harder to clean as it goes all sticky. for the front picture i took out the drawers then i just placed the picture on top and cut where the drawers ended. simple as that." link.
> a touch of class for ikea mini chests
> ikea fira mini chests get hot new looks
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- ► 2007 (531)
- light up with a homemade sun jar
- salvaging an ikea lack coffee table
- another way to view pics in craigslist
- an international analog clock
- picture them in light
- riddim's cocktail shaker light
- need help taking ikea furniture apart
- wrap your side table in lovely o'keeffe
- alison's starry decoupage dining table
- can i make a multi-fold room divider out of wardro...
- curbly's happy contest
- barbex's smart tv recorder
- it's grate lightning
- sew easy
- ikea gnome christmas gift tags
- french tv wants you
- a zebra desk
- mini chests with ribbon weave
- barbie box
- make mine a mosaic table
- how to add your own images to the skugga lamp
- little umbrellas, big light
- ▼ November (22)