you know what, i bought these gnome christmas decorations last year but now that i've seen what clairol did with them, i ain't going to hang them on the tree this year.
clairol writes, "i decided that they'd look much better on gift tags, than as decorations. so i made them into christmas gnome tags with some brown tags, my stamping kit and my trusty glue gun."
cute. and it finally feels like christmas is coming. link.
also, check out ikea's holiday offerings.
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- ► 2007 (531)
- light up with a homemade sun jar
- salvaging an ikea lack coffee table
- another way to view pics in craigslist
- an international analog clock
- picture them in light
- riddim's cocktail shaker light
- need help taking ikea furniture apart
- wrap your side table in lovely o'keeffe
- alison's starry decoupage dining table
- can i make a multi-fold room divider out of wardro...
- curbly's happy contest
- barbex's smart tv recorder
- it's grate lightning
- sew easy
- ikea gnome christmas gift tags
- french tv wants you
- a zebra desk
- mini chests with ribbon weave
- barbie box
- make mine a mosaic table
- how to add your own images to the skugga lamp
- little umbrellas, big light
- ▼ November (22)