sylvia tipped me on a new ikea hack group on instructables and her favourite entry, which is also mine - this super cool international clock by fungus amungus. sadly, nothing much of the ikea rusch clock remains in this hack, except the mechanism.
"this is an international analog clock so you can see what time it is in other cities. with a lazy susan bearing, some magnets, and a couple of bolts this baby rotates and then locks in place, thus changing the time along with the city name on top."
click here for step-by-step pictorial instructions on how to make one.
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- ► 2007 (531)
- light up with a homemade sun jar
- salvaging an ikea lack coffee table
- another way to view pics in craigslist
- an international analog clock
- picture them in light
- riddim's cocktail shaker light
- need help taking ikea furniture apart
- wrap your side table in lovely o'keeffe
- alison's starry decoupage dining table
- can i make a multi-fold room divider out of wardro...
- curbly's happy contest
- barbex's smart tv recorder
- it's grate lightning
- sew easy
- ikea gnome christmas gift tags
- french tv wants you
- a zebra desk
- mini chests with ribbon weave
- barbie box
- make mine a mosaic table
- how to add your own images to the skugga lamp
- little umbrellas, big light
- ▼ November (22)