skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Fantastic Decor
hate the fabric colour? just paint it!
Mud Room Lockers from 2 Kilby's
ikea hack of the month - august
expedit goes retro
here's yvonne's second hack - an expedit pimp.
"i use it to file all my favorite magazine's back issues. i pinned retro kitchen wallpaper to the back of the bookcase to give it a fun backdrop."
retro rules!
don't forget to check out
yvestown
. she even makes detergent look great and cleaning fun.
link
.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Check out this stream
Blog Archive
►
2013
(127)
►
May
(127)
►
2012
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(325)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(141)
►
January
(146)
►
2010
(1372)
►
December
(146)
►
November
(127)
►
October
(140)
►
September
(110)
►
August
(113)
►
July
(103)
►
June
(126)
►
May
(126)
►
April
(111)
►
March
(97)
►
February
(90)
►
January
(83)
►
2009
(952)
►
December
(83)
►
November
(78)
►
October
(84)
►
September
(80)
►
August
(78)
►
July
(95)
►
June
(79)
►
May
(82)
►
April
(75)
►
March
(73)
►
February
(79)
►
January
(66)
►
2008
(726)
►
December
(73)
►
November
(70)
►
October
(77)
►
September
(67)
►
August
(59)
►
July
(63)
►
June
(54)
►
May
(45)
►
April
(54)
►
March
(52)
►
February
(51)
►
January
(61)
▼
2007
(530)
►
December
(47)
►
November
(51)
►
October
(64)
►
September
(76)
►
August
(68)
►
July
(44)
►
June
(36)
►
May
(26)
►
April
(41)
►
March
(28)
►
February
(28)
▼
January
(21)
kitchen units turn home office
just2cool's jer-la-pita
how to put up a floating lack shelf
quick and easy toy storage solution
expedit goes retro
woo! a cath kidston skruvsta chair
painting the norrebo a shade darker?
marker proof your kid's table
storm mood lamp
light up with this room divider
help! can't find karlanda 'add on unit'
expedit grande
the knappa floor lamp
comment moderation on off
the tord coffee table edition
ikea spotting!
bonde lighting
some times it works better upside down
an eat-in wardrobe
oak stained sideboard
i'm back
►
2006
(137)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(20)
►
1998
(6)
►
October
(6)
Popular Posts
XOXO
My heart's in the right place. I know, 'cuz I hid it there. ...
Waste not the flatpack boxes
Simona and Flavius put the flatpack packaging to good use. The idea occurred to me me when we returned from Ikea with several packages and a...
Chic Reads
I have been trying to ignore the feeling that I might be coming down with something in the hope that it would go away but no such luck. Sin...
Trofast changing table
No need to buy an expensive changing table. Just top a Trofast shelving unit with a changing table pad, just like how Beth and Shelli did t...
Lack Scrabble table
Materials: Lack coffee table Description: I had read guides on how to do this on a few websites, but the laminate surface of the Lack table...
Queen-size MALM Murphy Hack
Materials: Queen size IKEA MALM bed, 1 8x4 sheet of wood, nails, hammer, 2 70 lb bags concrete, gate hinges, fishing line Description: 1. ...
From Sweden to Morocco
Materials: Erslev rug in light green Description: I created a stencil by tracing a Moroccan tile shape onto a piece of card stock and cutti...
Fall is here? It's 84 degrees outside!
Ohhhh I love, adore, can't get enough of fall. Love it love it LOVE. IT. Usually, I get so excited about this season that I have pulled ...
Mix it up!
I'm not sure which is worse, my obsession with House and Garden or my obsession with Domino. I think Domino edges out H and G because ...
Ralph Lauren for the Ladies
The biggest buzz this weekend was about the new Ralph Lauren boutique that opened on Madison Avenue. Located across the street from his al...