more lamp hacks. this time, it's the knappa, which i think is quite a pretty pendant lamp. it all started when maya moved and couldn't find a spot for the flower like lamp. but as luck would have it, she did need an over-the-sofa light.
"so we combined it with the very cheap lersta floor lamp ($9.99). used its base and put the knappa shade on. it is a perfect fit! you can change the angle, and then the real beauty of the knappa comes out ... the different angles are pretty nice but there are only two stable angles (flower on top, and flower leaning down)."
a quick and easy switch between blooming and wilting moods. :)
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- kitchen units turn home office
- just2cool's jer-la-pita
- how to put up a floating lack shelf
- quick and easy toy storage solution
- expedit goes retro
- woo! a cath kidston skruvsta chair
- painting the norrebo a shade darker?
- marker proof your kid's table
- storm mood lamp
- light up with this room divider
- help! can't find karlanda 'add on unit'
- expedit grande
- the knappa floor lamp
- comment moderation on off
- the tord coffee table edition
- ikea spotting!
- bonde lighting
- some times it works better upside down
- an eat-in wardrobe
- oak stained sideboard
- i'm back
- ▼ January (21)
- ► 2006 (137)