lisa who previously submitted this hack, sent me a link to her "how-to-install-a-floating-lack-shelf" instructions. it's not a hack, but i've decided to post it because it's just so useful.
"i bought the ikea lack shelf a few years ago and i was freaked when the box didn't come with the shelf hardware. i had no idea what to use to put it up securely. a search on the internet had not helped, there were loads of horror stories of shelves crashing in the middle of the night and precious belongings being ruined. so when i finally did take on the task, i decided i was going to document it so i could help someone else. here is that post on my blog, feel free to use it if you think it can help your readers."
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- kitchen units turn home office
- just2cool's jer-la-pita
- how to put up a floating lack shelf
- quick and easy toy storage solution
- expedit goes retro
- woo! a cath kidston skruvsta chair
- painting the norrebo a shade darker?
- marker proof your kid's table
- storm mood lamp
- light up with this room divider
- help! can't find karlanda 'add on unit'
- expedit grande
- the knappa floor lamp
- comment moderation on off
- the tord coffee table edition
- ikea spotting!
- bonde lighting
- some times it works better upside down
- an eat-in wardrobe
- oak stained sideboard
- i'm back
- ▼ January (21)
- ► 2006 (137)