kdzic emailed this toy storage idea. not really a hack but useful if you're looking for new ways to organise your child's collection.
take the $79.99 expedit bookcase and turn it on its side. pick up some industrial parts sorting bins from usplastic.com (items 53114 and 53115) and slot them into the shelves. 20 minutes work and no more toys sprawled out on the living room floor.
and the expedit is turning out to be highly hackable.
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- kitchen units turn home office
- just2cool's jer-la-pita
- how to put up a floating lack shelf
- quick and easy toy storage solution
- expedit goes retro
- woo! a cath kidston skruvsta chair
- painting the norrebo a shade darker?
- marker proof your kid's table
- storm mood lamp
- light up with this room divider
- help! can't find karlanda 'add on unit'
- expedit grande
- the knappa floor lamp
- comment moderation on off
- the tord coffee table edition
- ikea spotting!
- bonde lighting
- some times it works better upside down
- an eat-in wardrobe
- oak stained sideboard
- i'm back
- ▼ January (21)
- ► 2006 (137)