Bon Weekend!

I'm getting my hair done this weekend and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the May 2010 issue of ELLE DECOR will be out on the newsstands in New York. I'd like to have something chic to read and this looks like a great issue. Ellen Pompeo and her home that was designed by Martyn Lawrence-Bullard are featured on the cover and inside. I think he's the only designer whom I didn't meet during my trip to LA! Make sure you also check out the newly revamped ELLE DECOR website and their list of favorite blogs. You might see some familiar names!

If you're looking for something else to do this weekend, you can head over to the One Kings Lane Tastemaker Tag Sale. Starting each Saturday, a different interior designer will be selling their wares at half off or more prices. First up, is LA designer Nathan Turner. If I had known this earlier, I would have called dibs on some fabulous art that I saw in his store! But I'm sure I'll find something to suffice! Bon Weekend!

Check out this stream