Chic Design Reality Show Scoop

I really don't like design shows on television. If I see one more messy house or piece of painted plywood furniture, I'm going to go postal! That's why I was excited to hear that some of our favorite designing divas are currently shooting a pilot for what they are touting as a "chic design reality show." Former Domino editor Sara Ruffin Costello and former House & Garden editor Kim Gieske, who also do design work, will pull back the curtain on the design world of New York which will include appearances by their equally chic friends including Celerie Kemble, Cynthia Frank and Lucy Sykes. No word yet if their designer friend Miles Redd has agreed to be join the reality show realm but I am definitely keeping my fingers crossed! I bet he'd be fun to watch! I do know that they will be shooting at Sara's show stopping townhouse in the West Village, seen here, and at ICFF so if you see some chic design people being filmed, make sure you say hello!










Photos by Paul Costello and The New York Times

Check out this stream