Chic Shades

I love finding cool shops in New York and recently my friend Jessica introduced me to Silver Lining Opticians (100 Thompson Street, New York, NY 10012, 212-274-9191) which is beyond cool. They have outfitted some of the hottest musicians including Rihanna, Jay Z, Kayne West, and Katy Perry in chic shades but they also have lots of shades and frames for us non-rock stars. The shop is known for having the largest collection of vintage Dior sunglasses but also have their own new line of frames and hot Persols for the boys. I enjoy trying on as many pairs as possible on each visit especially the ones that make me feel like Rachel Zoe, who surprisingly has never been to the shop. I found this shocking because I know she would find the place as "bananas" as I do! Happy Shopping!











Do I look smarter?

Check out this stream