How about a side table to flips up when you need it and hides quietly when you don't. Here's what Colin did with his Lack side table.
The side table is to place all the goodies when friends come over for some poker. It's quite simple to do. Just fit a pair of retractable L-brackets underneath the Lack table and affix to the wall.
This Lack is just taking up space when it’s not in use.
So we bought a retractable L-shaped bracket from a local hardware store.
Screwed the brackets to the Lack surface and mounted them to the wall.
Pulled out for action! Reclined when not in use.
Now I am wondering what should I do with the four unused legs. Suggestions?
See more of Colin's retractable Lack side table .
- ► 2010 (1372)
- This stuff is goooood.
- Chateau Gabriel
- Besta small entertainment unit
- More Orange
- Open letter to a new Momma
- 100th Post!!!
- Bomobob art giveaway!
- Care for some checkers?
- Orange You Glad It's Friday?!
- Cape Cod in Blue and White
- Regolit Lamps
- I can tile?
- One More Week!
- Interview at Houzz!!
- Besta Vanity/Makeup Armoire
- Interior Design Career Advice
- Pour lighting
- Color Me Happy!
- A (cedar) chest redo.
- Cozy workstation for tiny alcove
- DIY weekend
- Quirky Quadrille!
- Chic Scents by Le Labo
- Planning for Paris
- Sheet Boutique Giveaway!
- New Leash on Life!
- Super simple girly hack
- Jenna Lyons Home: The Complete View
- The Private World
- Inexpensive kitchen island from Ikea Akurum
- Fashion on Film: Part Deux
- Rewind: Kitchen Island
- Laundry basket storage hack
- A-thrifting we will go!
- Melbourne Magic!
- NYIGF: New kids on the block with oomph!
- Is the Ikea pencil going the way of the Dodo?
- Retractable Lack coffee table
- Country Couture in Vogue
- The Wedding and Wengen
- Model train display case
- NYIGF: Look who we ran into!
- A Ballard Pear
- Gifts Galore!
- Rumor has it...
- Chic in La Chamade
- Because you RAWK, a giveaway!
- Malma mirror mirror on the wall
- Chic Rustique:Part Deux
- A craft pod that hides a sewing machine
- Chic Rustique
- A garage decrapification reveal.
- Solig place mat wall art
- While I'm Away - Rewind to Last Summer
- My Favorite Things: Pre-Fall
- Akrobat cabinet with wall decals
- A black door.
- Can you hear me now?
- Calming Rooms in White
- Hampton Designer Showhouse: Basement Bedroom by El...
- How to decorate your mantel.
- Jazzing Up Jack Rogers
- Light up with a Rektangel candle
- In Memoriam: John Hughes
- Getting Creative with Jute Upholstery Webbing
- A chair to rock your Summer
- Back Soon!
- Lack shelving bench
- My chalkboard obsession.
- Hampton Designer Showhouse: Pool House by Lillian ...
- Coffee Table
- The Fashion Issue
- A Renovated Farmhouse in Belgium
- Hampton Designer Showhouse: Living Room by Robert ...
- Display your art under the shelf
- DIY window boxes!
- Art Smart: August Ugallery Picks
- ▼ August (78)
- ► 2008 (726)
- ► 2007 (531)
- ► 2006 (137)