Merry Christmas to me!

Uhhhh, NOT.

6a00c225266b2e8e1d011016a3cb59860d-500pi

As soon as we pulled out onto the highway to go to our Christmas with my family this evening, the Bub got sick. Three times.

I guess I should be grateful it’s the first time that’s happened in more than three years. :)

We turned around immediately, got him in the tub and I was feeling more and more iffy with each passing minute. I had felt a little off all afternoon, but at this point I thought it was just from what we were dealing with…you know how it goes. When someone yawns, you yawn. When someone has lice, your head itches. When someone gets sick, you start feeling sick.

Well, it wasn’t just “iffy.” So the Bub and I have been laying on the playroom floor for the past three hours. I’m not getting sick anymore (knock on wood), but I get waves of nausea every 30 minutes or so. And the little guy is still getting sick but it’s getting better. Ugh. Major ugh.

We think the culprit is Taco Bell. It was the only thing I had eaten today and pretty much the only thing the Bub had eaten too.

Par for the course this month. :)

Hubs has been waiting on us hand and foot, and I’m so glad he’s here to be our nurse. Even though it sucks, I must say it’s been kind of nice to lay on the floor under the choo choo tree, not doing a THING. It’s about time!

528736348_115eb992ed_o

Question for the Mommas out there – how do we get fluid in the Bub when he’s refusing to drink anything? We are trying Pedialyte but he wants nothing to do with it. Any suggestions?

Well, I hope to “talk” to you all before then, but if not, I wanted to wish you a very, very.

Merry Christmas!!

P.S. I just found out my sweet little blog is one of the many included at Apartment Therapy’s “Homie” awards. What an honor! If you get a minute (I know you are laughing at me because it’s CHRISTMAS WEEK) I would love your “vote”:

The_Homies

Click the button above to get there. You will have to sign in, which I know makes it take a bit longer. But if you are so inclined, I would be tickled. :) Kisses. (Well, virtual kisses. Sicky and all.)

P.P.S. The popsicles are working! (For both of us!!) Thank you so much, I don't know why I didn't think of that.

Check out this stream