Thank you!

I was very honored to be asked by the editor of Amica magazine in Singapore to write a first person account of how blogging has changed my life. I was even more honored when I found out that past contributors to the column have included Diane von Furstenberg, Barbara Tfank, Fiona Kotur, and Temple St. Clair. Diane von Furstenberg has inspired me tremendously over the years with her life story and fabulous positive attitude so I find it extremely humbling to now be inspiring others myself. Blogging has been one of the best things to happen to my life and I will always be thankful for everything it has brought into my life including my loyal readers like you! More importantly, I really hope that everyone finds what it is that will change their world for the better and make them happy!

Check out this stream