Bergdorf Goodman Holiday Windows 2010

My favorite part of living in New York is being able to experience the Bergdorf Goodman holiday windows in person.  Each year, the senior director of visual presentation, David Hoey, and his staff create windows full of pure fantasy and over the top glamour.  The theme this season is traveling which includes a winged horse and flying carriage, as well as a silver space ship, listing boat, and scarlet train.  You really have to stand in front of them and marvel at all the details.  I think my favorite part is the moving backdrop behind the train.  It's simply amazing that they can create such splendor in such small spaces.  The windows are titled "Wish You Were Here" and I wish all of you were here.  For those who can't be, these photos are my holiday gift to you!  Enjoy!


























Photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic

Check out this stream