Thanksgiving Inspiration

I'll be spending the day baking with my children and getting ready for Thanksgiving. My entire extended family is coming to my house so I want everything to taste amazing and look perfect (just a little personal stress!) I thought I would share with you a few inspirational Thanksgiving table photos I have been saving, to help you with your Thanksgiving tablescape.

Martha Stewart steals my heart above with a beautiful wheat sheath tied with a satin ribbon upon a linen tablecloth. I love the simplicity of this - I just wish I had a linen tablecloth and a wheat sheath - Definitely putting it on my list for next year!

I adore this next linen tablecloth with the inspirational script. I love the dried corn tied with ribbon and the bowls filled with nuts and candles. Simple and lovely from Country Living.

I can't recall where I located this photo, but I love the pheasant feathers and the setting in front of the fireplace. We have too many people coming but if you have just a small gathering, the spot couldn't be more cozy. Finally a great way to use your pumpkins left over from Halloween. I am going to get several bunches of fresh flowers at the market today and have my very talented sister (the organized one) arrange them inside my Halloween pumpkin.

After a very stressful Fall, I am counting my blessing and have much to be thankful for. I count you, my readers high on my list. Wishing you and your families a very joyous Thanksgiving.

xox-Gina

Check out this stream