Great stamp collection on the Rast


Materials: Ikea chest Rast

Description:
I had great collection of stamps from all over the world, but it was only lying around and nobody ever took a look at it.


I glued a compilation of the most interesting stamps on top of the IKEA Rast chest. A nightmare for every serious stamp collector, because I will never be able to take it off again and some of the stamps are really rare. Afterwards I covered the stamps with a layer of plastic film, so I can wipe the chest.

The compilation looks great, the stamps are on display again and my Rast chest is absolutely unique!

It includes stamps from the 60s, 70s and 80s with many animal, flower and dinosaur pictures, from:
All over Europe,
Eastern Germany
Cambodia
Bhutan
Congo
Russia
Togo
Benin
China
Reunion
USA
Paraguay
Yemen and other Middle Eastern countries
Cuba
South Africa
Eastern Europe
Australia
Liechtenstein
and many, many more.

I did this some time ago, but I am going to relocate overseas and I cannot take the chest. I am selling this currently on eBay.

~ Christian Heikaus, Düsseldorf, Germany

Check out this stream