i may be an ikea fan but being buried in a billy? it gives new meaning to flatpack.
anyways, diehards (no pun intended) among you may want to check out joe scanlan's 112-page-perfect-bound-tome - diy, or how to kill yourself anywhere in the world for under $399. he'll show you how to hack a coffin out of two billies and some odds and ends from the hardware department. "it is a great choice for anyone who prefers that their funeral be a modest but stylish affair." remember to serve swedish meatballs at the wake.
it's $27.50 shipped. read more here.
tags: ikea, billy bookcase, coffin, joe scanlan
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- ► 2007 (531)
- unflatpack your ikea
- dressing up billy
- hacking ikeahacker
- timtom's trio: #3 romantic palanquin bed from tupp...
- timtom's trio: #2 movable dvd player storage
- ikea 2007 catalogue now out!
- timtom's trio: #1 tupplur home cinema screen
- switch to handsfree psp viewing
- sound of silence
- ikea fado lookalike at half the price
- make your own ikea cam creature
- cheap yet chic stair lighting
- assemble a colouring book
- through the ikea 2007 peep hole
- hate the fabric colour? just paint it!
- pimp my boj
- ikea flatpacks rearranged into art
- an ikea bookcase for a swede by and by
- make your own ikea dna lamp
- how to submit your ikea hack
- a cool cuppa
- ikea hack of the month - june
- a little more fabulous
- custom cabinet
- can't stand it
- ▼ July (25)