i love weird looking creatures and this one, by make flickr photo pool member, zieak, [via make] seemed to have walked right out of a tim burton movie. he writes - "this little guy (ikea unicef brum bear) i bought at the thrift store for 25 cents. i could feel an articulated skeleton within." after some surgery, zieak attached his webcam to the "head" portion of the skeleton. he adds, "now my cam can hang on my laptop monitor, stand on my desk."
way cute. link.
is this hack a star? make it twinkle.
tag: ikea, brum bear, webcam, makezine
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- ► 2007 (531)
- unflatpack your ikea
- dressing up billy
- hacking ikeahacker
- timtom's trio: #3 romantic palanquin bed from tupp...
- timtom's trio: #2 movable dvd player storage
- ikea 2007 catalogue now out!
- timtom's trio: #1 tupplur home cinema screen
- switch to handsfree psp viewing
- sound of silence
- ikea fado lookalike at half the price
- make your own ikea cam creature
- cheap yet chic stair lighting
- assemble a colouring book
- through the ikea 2007 peep hole
- hate the fabric colour? just paint it!
- pimp my boj
- ikea flatpacks rearranged into art
- an ikea bookcase for a swede by and by
- make your own ikea dna lamp
- how to submit your ikea hack
- a cool cuppa
- ikea hack of the month - june
- a little more fabulous
- custom cabinet
- can't stand it
- ▼ July (25)