holding your psp for hours on end is a drag. and tired hands fuels invention. ck [via make] posts a cool diy psp stand. his prototype was a crappy cardboard version but since then, he has engineered it to this alien form below.
ck writes, "well, I attached it to what used to be a cheap ikea desk lamp and ran the charger cord through the thing, so now I have a fully positional desk stand for hands free movie viewing on my PSP." link.
other hacks you may be interested in:
> zieak's wierd cam creature
> jwrl's hip mobile music console
tags: ikea, psp, lamp
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- ► 2007 (531)
- unflatpack your ikea
- dressing up billy
- hacking ikeahacker
- timtom's trio: #3 romantic palanquin bed from tupp...
- timtom's trio: #2 movable dvd player storage
- ikea 2007 catalogue now out!
- timtom's trio: #1 tupplur home cinema screen
- switch to handsfree psp viewing
- sound of silence
- ikea fado lookalike at half the price
- make your own ikea cam creature
- cheap yet chic stair lighting
- assemble a colouring book
- through the ikea 2007 peep hole
- hate the fabric colour? just paint it!
- pimp my boj
- ikea flatpacks rearranged into art
- an ikea bookcase for a swede by and by
- make your own ikea dna lamp
- how to submit your ikea hack
- a cool cuppa
- ikea hack of the month - june
- a little more fabulous
- custom cabinet
- can't stand it
- ▼ July (25)