aah, you guys in the uk have a good thing. unflatpack is a business that well, unflatpacks your flatpacks. you call them, place your order, they go to ikea, buy the stuff, deliver it and set it up for you. no manoeuvring of big clumsy carts. no queues. no blisters. ikea served on a silver platter. they will even fix up your furniture, if you give up diy-ing half-way.
some one, start an unflatpack franchise, please.
tags: ikea, unflatpack
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- ► 2007 (531)
- unflatpack your ikea
- dressing up billy
- hacking ikeahacker
- timtom's trio: #3 romantic palanquin bed from tupp...
- timtom's trio: #2 movable dvd player storage
- ikea 2007 catalogue now out!
- timtom's trio: #1 tupplur home cinema screen
- switch to handsfree psp viewing
- sound of silence
- ikea fado lookalike at half the price
- make your own ikea cam creature
- cheap yet chic stair lighting
- assemble a colouring book
- through the ikea 2007 peep hole
- hate the fabric colour? just paint it!
- pimp my boj
- ikea flatpacks rearranged into art
- an ikea bookcase for a swede by and by
- make your own ikea dna lamp
- how to submit your ikea hack
- a cool cuppa
- ikea hack of the month - june
- a little more fabulous
- custom cabinet
- can't stand it
- ▼ July (25)