voila! new looks.
i'm kinda hoping the tabs at the top makes it easier for you to browse. that said, i do know it's still kinda dumb navigation wise, because you'll have to keep hitting your browser's back button or the tabs to return to the category listing after reading a post. unfortunately that's the best i can do - cause blogger doesn't support categories. (sigh. i should've gone with wordpress.)
rant aside, i'm pretty pleased with it. except for the ikeahacker logo - which i slapped together using microsoft paint! it's bleeding inky blue as if i shot it. help, someone!
you'll also find new columns like the resource guide and ikea helpers, featuring complementary ikea services or products. i hope to grow this list. if you sniff anything interesting or useful, drop me a line.
so this is the new look. test run it a bit for me, will ya? and squeal on any kinks. suggestions for new columns, categories, are also welcomed.
and yes, thanks andreas and gecko&fly for the template design. love your stuff.
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- ► 2007 (531)
- unflatpack your ikea
- dressing up billy
- hacking ikeahacker
- timtom's trio: #3 romantic palanquin bed from tupp...
- timtom's trio: #2 movable dvd player storage
- ikea 2007 catalogue now out!
- timtom's trio: #1 tupplur home cinema screen
- switch to handsfree psp viewing
- sound of silence
- ikea fado lookalike at half the price
- make your own ikea cam creature
- cheap yet chic stair lighting
- assemble a colouring book
- through the ikea 2007 peep hole
- hate the fabric colour? just paint it!
- pimp my boj
- ikea flatpacks rearranged into art
- an ikea bookcase for a swede by and by
- make your own ikea dna lamp
- how to submit your ikea hack
- a cool cuppa
- ikea hack of the month - june
- a little more fabulous
- custom cabinet
- can't stand it
- ▼ July (25)