Industrial Kitchen Stools For All Styles

It seems like industrial furniture is in every magazine -tables, cabinets, and lighting fixtures. But, some of my favorites are the counter stools. Lets look at some wonderful examples:
MS Living

Here is a great example of mixing the industrial style with a more rustic decor. I love the shiny surface of stools against the rough matte brick walls. This lab stool style is fairly common and easy to come by.Accurato

Here is another example that is a bit more modern from Offi.
Alimesh
We are seeing the square style in many homes. These are from Design Within Reach. Notice how great they look against the wood island and with the industrial pendant lights.
Martha Stewart
Here is another set of squared topped stools - these look wonderfully vintage - but what else could we expect from Martha?
Apartment Therapy
Look at these interesting spring stools I saw over at Apartment Therapy! Aren't they fun! They look so cool against the barn wood island and slate floor tiles.

House Beautiful

These are classic lab stools which can be purchased from many school or office supply sites. I love how modern they feel next the classic black island. Also notice the pendant lights and the interesting floor. This kitchen is one my favorites.
Country Living
How about a chocolate malt? These fifties vintage stools, complete with footrest rail, look wonderful in this kitchen filled with antiques. Notice the antique table paired with what looks like a copy of an aluminum Emeco chair. Schoolhouse pendants, antique signs and old lockers add charm.
Hutker
Though I love the look of stools, I much prefer them with backs for comfort. Here are some stools that are copies of Emeco stools. Notice the four bars in back versus Emeco's three. The style though, does look perfect in this more traditional style kitchen.
Emeco
Here is a photo of the true Emeco Navy stool, a classic is often copied - but isn't the orignial wonderful.
Desire to Inspire

Look at these vintage chairs - I really love them, and the kitchen cabinets and the center island in stainless steel. My only issue is the lights. They remind me of being in a dentist office. I would never open my mouth in this kitchen, but perhaps that's a good thing!
Seattle Times
These stools have more of a vintage look in this modern kitchen . I like the barrel backs. They look comfortable and hip.

Apartment Therapy

Here is an example of the Hudson Stool , also made my Emeco, available from Design Within Reach. These really add some bling to this New York Loft!

Giannetti Designs
Perhaps my favorite stools are the ones designer Brooke
Giannetti used in a recent project for a client. I love the size and scale. In her own home Brooke used these with a fabric seat cushion .
Cote de Texas
Designer Joni Webb, mentioned this kitchen in her famous blog on Kitchens 101-Elements to Copy. The chairs can be found at Beach Dwelling and are the same ones as in the
Giannetti designed kitchen. I love the interesting floors and the chandelier. Both kitchens have very different interiors, but they both work with these stools.


I hope they are comfortable because I think these are my favorite. Which ones do you prefer?
Check out other great finds at Miss Mustard Seeds Furniture Friday!

Check out this stream