Wednesday, March 18, 2009
I've spent the last two days styling the bachelor pad project in preparation for a photo shoot tomorrow! Laurie Reynolds was sweet enough to help me with the project since she has a little more free time on her hands these days since she is no longer with Katie Ridder. Not to worry though, she has already lined up two internships and I'm sure she will be offered a permanent position in no time! Laurie used to work for a florist so she was needless to say put to work on the flowers among other tasks. The photographer, Jonathan Ragle, stopped by today and we mapped out the shots. I was joking with him that it seems much less glamorous than shooting fashion week for Vogue.com which is what he was doing for the past few weeks! I am very excited to be working with him and to finally have professional photos of my favorite project. I also can't wait to share with you how much work and preparation goes into a photo shoot. Stay tuned for the behind the scenes scoop soon!
- ► 2010 (1372)
- Hail Brittania!
- A compact Mackis charging station
- Island Life
- OMG!!!! (Squealing like a 13-year-old girl!)
- Scrabble Table
- A happy bedside table
- Five dollar Spring projects!
- Dining by Design 2009
- Off To The Big Easy!
- Baseball card collage table
- Malm bed goes glam
- Spring Magic at the Mansion
- How to install a dimmer switch.
- Customised bay window desk
- Grain Sack Pillow Giveaway!!!!
- Meeting Mr. Hadley
- Gorm and the wash basin
- Four ca-ute projects under $5!
- Benjamille Chair
- Home is where the start is...
- Suzanne Kasler: Inspired Interiors
- Handsome makeover for ugly AC unit
- You know what Spring means!!
- Chic Château Boucéel
- Happy Spring!
- My most favorite room.
- Billy bookcases as room dividers
- All in a Day's Work
- The Romance Of Italy - Rimini's Grand Hotel
- Head cushions for the sofa
- Photo Shoot Fun
- My priorities are whacked.
- Broder-Lack Freestanding Shelving
- Going Gray
- Multi-tiered charging station
- Perfect Paris Penthouse
- How I stencil
- Dual personalities: LEGO table on one side, work s...
- Historic Racing Club
- Valentino: The Last Emperor
- Giveaways, Contests and Facebook! (OH MY!)
- Creating a DVD wall with lighting
- Another Billy pantry
- Industrial Kitchen Stools For All Styles
- Thad Hayes: The Tailored Interior
- Designer to Watch: Courtney Giles
- Using Ballard Designs as inspiration
- Flaren stealth cat litter box
- "Peep"-ing at Orange
- 2009 Kips Bay Decorator Showhouse Designer: Willia...
- Need kitchen space? Get a cart
- How to deal with soaring ceilings
- Flea Market Finds
- Bowling alley chair hack
- Stephen Sills Associates
- All about molding!
- French Country Living in Normandy
- Billy finds new purpose as a pantry
- A trim Lack stereo shelf
- Oh Baby!
- Gratuitous Cute Boy Post
- Don't be afraid!
- Loft and bedroom with kickass desks
- Style Star Lili Diallo
- Customised bulletin board
- Art in Design
- Art Smart: March Ugallery Picks
- Plenty from Lack
- Little bit of Spring!
- Designer to Watch: Katie Fine
- Kips Bay Decorator Showhouse 2009 Update
- Swedish Style Country Homes
- Spring Ahead
- ▼ March (73)
- ► 2008 (726)
- ► 2007 (531)
- ► 2006 (137)