These are some crafty pieces from Josh, a new hacker, who hacks items purchased from the As-is section. Josh is an artist in Wilmington, DE and the hacks below can be seen at Olé Tapas Lounge, located in Newark, DE.
He says, "I used these pieces to create an entire restaurant full of artwork. I think I might be on to something. This piece is from the Komplement multi-use hanger.
Drawer fronts recycled from Akurum drawers.
The bull face was recycled from a desktop (Vika Manne).
The canvases were painted over from Tulip paintings purchased on clearance at Ikea.
And the Ole' panel was recycled from a remnant of a book shelf.
More of Josh's artwork can be seen at here.
- ► 2010 (1372)
- Junior League House Tour
- Announcing Harry Heissmann, Inc.
- Blue and White
- Charging Station
- God made iPhones for bloggers
- 2009 Kips Bay Show House Designer: Bunny Williams
- 2009 Kips Bay Show House: English Basement
- Smilla construction helmet lamp
- Fniss gadget organizer and charger
- Pardon me while I lean out the window and cut some...
- Swedish Decor in the Hamptons
- The easiest, cheapest, custom drapes EVER.
- 2009 Kips Bay Show House Designers: Juan Montoya, ...
- Wall shelf from a coffee table with a bonus end ta...
- 2009 Kips Bay Show House Designer: Charlotte Moss
- Classic Nautical Design by Suzanne Kasler
- Little updates
- Kiddy hacks
- 2009 Kips Bay Show House: Bathrooms
- Getting the ideal laundry hamper
- 2009 Kips Bay Show House Designer: Lichten Craig
- Under-sofa toy story
- A lamp transformation
- 2009 Kips Bay Show House Designer: Kathy Abbott
- It's a girl thing
- Kips Bay Decorator Show House Special Events
- Lack coffee table gets a mosaic top
- Home and Garden hosts Suzanne Kasler
- 2009 Kips Bay Show House: Stairs and Landings
- 2009 Kips Bay Show House Designer: Christopher Col...
- U.G.L.Y. (DIY shower curtain)
- 2009 Kips Bay Show House Designer: Eileen Kathryn ...
- Spring Has Finally Sprung!
- Spinning version inspired by CB2's Arch Magazine R...
- Garage sale season is here!
- 2009 Kips Bay Show House Designer: Donald Schermer...
- Josh's restaurant wall art
- A new room to decorate -- help me decide!
- 2009 Kips Bay Show House Designer: Garrow Kedigian...
- A bright spark for the Gestalta
- Kips Bay Decorator Show House Preview
- Liatorp-Billy fusion book cases
- Spring Fever
- Swede Hill - Green on Block Island
- Make a sofa table for under $20. (For real.)
- Pax wardrobe toy storage
- Green Acres
- Happy Easter!
- Transforming a Goodwill coffee table
- A woody window sill
- Visiting on Magazine Street
- April Showers
- I have...
- They had me at Hello!
- Trofast changing table
- Albert Hadley Drawings for Sale!
- Thank you!
- I will spray paint ANYTHING.
- Bathroom mirror, more than meets the eye
- The Bachelor Pad Photo Shoot Story
- The Great Debate: Laminate or hard wood?
- Sarah's chop and shove kitchen cart and circular s...
- A bouquet lamp
- Elizabeth Martin Design
- Tara Shaw Maison -The New Classics
- Three Days of the Condor
- Easy drapery tricks
- Dream Design Team
- A massive built-in project
- Snug desk in laundry room
- New York Design Center Sample Sale
- The transformation of a room.
- Art Smart: April Ugallery Picks
- Colour my kitchen!
- ▼ April (75)
- ► 2008 (726)
- ► 2007 (531)
- ► 2006 (137)