I have...

been blogging for almost a year. ;)

I have parasailed.

I have been to the top of the Statue of Liberty, the London Eye, the Empire State Building and Rockefeller Center.

I have gone into labor five times.

I have been in labor for 24 hours.

I have given birth once. :)

I have been married in New York City.

I have snorkeled in Hawaii.

I have been to four New Kid's concerts.

I have sat front row once.

I have met four of the New Kid's in 1994. (And two were jerks, but I still love them.)

I have lived on my own.

I have auditioned for Wheel of Fortune.

I have been married to my husband for 4.5 years, but have known him for 17.

I have had a Pina Colada, on the beach, at 10 a.m.

I have kissed a girl. (Not gross-like, come on!)

I have sang karaoke ONCE.

I have eaten haggis in Scotland.

I have been a little bit pregnant.

I have been on the set of 13 Going on 30.

I have been on a bus trip across the country (both ways).

I have been fired. (From Chili's. In high school. Dang.)

I have been one thesis paper away from a Master's Degree for five years.

I have run a stop sign and hit a cop. (Oh yes. I have.)

I have experienced ESP.

I have driven ten hours straight.

I have been insubordinate.

I have stood five feet from a roaring train just to get my flattened penny.

I have picked the worst guy and the BEST.

I have eaten at Perkins once a week for the past six months.

I have painted a Goodwill coffee table! (And it looks gooood! I'll show you tomorrow!)

What have you done??

Check out this stream