Miranda Brooks Landscape Design

One of my readers loved the photo of the woman and child in the garden from yesterday's post. The woman in question is landscape designer Miranda Brooks, the child is her daughter and the garden is one that she designed. I recently found her website and have been drooling over her work ever since. Any New Yorker will tell you that all we dream about is having some outdoor space to call our own and when I do, I am calling Miranda to work her magic! Her gardens and landscapes have a relaxed feel that make them look like they they have been there forever and even her more manicured gardens don't look overdone. What I love most about her website is that it includes watercolor plans and quick drawings and not just the finished designs. They would all look gorgeous framed and hung up for all to admire. I hope you will check out more of her work because it is to be admired as well! Bon Weekend!














Check out this stream