Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving has generally become a holiday where people are allowed to gorge themselves on turkey and pumpkin pie while watching football games and parades. We often forget that it was originally created by the first settlers to celebrate the harvest and to give thanks in general for their new life in America. I have a lot to be thankful for this year and I'm always grateful for everything that blogging has brought to my life including great friends and wonderful experiences. I want to thank everyone who continues to read my blog everyday and for all your support and encouragement. I'm even a bit thankful for my detractors since they motivate me to work harder to accomplish more and prove them wrong. I hope you will all take a minute out of your Thanksgiving to think about what you are thankful this year too! Then you can unbutton your pants and go back for seconds! Happy Thanksgiving!

Bergdorf Goodman Men's Store Fantastic Mr. Fox Holiday Window photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic

Check out this stream