The difference molding makes.

Well it's done. Not completely, but I gave up on "completely" when the Bub was born. ;) There are a few touch ups to do, but I'm sure I'll get to them next week, next month, in a few years.

I am soooo pleased with how this project turned out. After looking at it now, I wonder why it took me so. many. years. for it to occur to me to add picture frame molding in this room. DOY.
I had done the molding in the foyer about four years ago, (using nails, a miter box and hammer, thankyouverymuch). Now, it continues throughout the whole front room and looks loverly:

On an unrelated note -- why does it take me looking at pictures to see the Halloween stuff I didn't see walking right by it 15 times? I swear I find decorations months later in random spots.
I luuuurve it under the windows too:
For this room, I wanted a very traditional look, which for me is white on white. I used white high gloss on the whole thing:

Many of you had questions about molding and how to do the finished edge, so I did another video (I think I'm hooked) to answer some of those:

So here is my favorite part...here is this room years ago, when I was trying to figure out what the heck to do with it!:
More recently, with the addition of some molding above the sofa:
Now, even though the sofa cover most of the wall, the molding just totally finishes it off. Nice.
The reason I decided to go ahead with this project right now (I swore I was not doing any other big projects till after Christmas!), was thinking how beautiful our Christmas tree will look in the corner with the molding as a backdrop. Can't you just see it?:
Uhhhh...I mean, can't you just see it?:
Uh huh. Yes. It did fall down. If you were here last year, you remember that. :)
Yep. Ugh.
Have a fantastic weekend you Squeezies!!

Check out this stream