Have a Witty Holiday!

Call me old fashioned but I usually like to digest my turkey and pumpkin pie before I can even start to think about Christmas. But since the holiday windows in New York are starting to be unveiled, I figure I have to get over it and start posting them! Simon Doonan, the Creative Director of Barneys is wishing everyone a witty holiday to celebrate the 35th anniversary of Saturday Night Live. The Coneheads window is my personal favorite!

"I can't wait for this recession to be over - it's such a drag. I'm not one of those people who thinks it's brought us to our higher level of consciousness. I just think it's a colossal bore. But boom times or bad times, my job is to create desire." - Simon Doonan in Departures

Have a Witty Holiday!

Photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic

Check out this stream