Chic Reads: Assouline at The Plaza

If there is one publisher that epitomizes chicness, it's Assouline.   I had the privilege of attending their fall preview yesterday and I warn you again, make room on your bookshelves!  I was able to take a look at American Fashion Designers at Home and it's even better than I anticipated.  Those of you who love Paris will also want to order Antiquaires: Flea Markets of Paris by Laurie Verchere with a foreword by 1stdibs founder Michael Bruno.  The Assouline shop in the Plaza is also worth checking out since they often carry titles not available online and a vast collection of vintage books.  You can even pick up a Goyard trunk full of Assouline titles.  I told you they were chic!  Happy Reading!













Photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic

Check out this stream