Grace is Good

It was reported by WWD last week that Vogue Creative Director Grace Coddington is hard at work on her autobiography.  She will be helped with this task by former Men's Vogue editor in chief Jay Fielden.  “We’re just starting, and I think it’s going to be a really fun project,” she told WWD, adding: “I’m hoping it’s going to be very rich in fashion history. It’s more than just about me.”  Before she was an editor, Coddington was a model who was shot by some legendary lensmen including Lord Snowdon and Helmet Newton.  I'm sure there are some good stories from those years as well as her time at both British and American Vogue.  It was The September Issue that introduced us to this amazing woman who I like to think of as the moral compass of the movie and I can't wait to read about her inspiring life in her own words. 






Check out this stream