want an instant makeover for your ikea uplighter? here's a quick and cheap dress up trick from make flickr photo pool member neonarcade [via make]. "i dressed up my old ikea lamp with some leftover post-it notes," he writes, "just make sure you use a cool bulb, like a flourescent." link.
i like the ethereal glow, retro chic and of course, the quick but dramatic fix. nice work, neonarcade.
other ideas for lamps:
> make your own ikea dna lamp
> ikea fado pendant lamp at half the price
> cheap yet chic stair lighting
tags: ikea, lamp, lighting, post-it, makezine
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- ► 2007 (531)
- what about an ikea classifieds?
- ikea spotting: NY west village studio
- add a spot of colour to your room
- hot legs for plain chair
- please do not try this at home
- from bowl to buckler
- ikeahacker in blogger beta
- a polish for fiberboard?
- one white armchair, two black cats and a greenish ...
- christmas comes really early at ikea
- space for hacking
- magnetic key holder
- emily's gorgeous shoe storage
- see! new shiny logo
- a simple ikea bonde av hack
- claire's quick chair cover up
- how to make your own swedish meatballs
- feline physique: get an ikea stolmen cat gym
- no pooper cat litter
- look! it's a cat pod
- ikea hack of the month - july
- easy lamp makeover with post-its
- ▼ August (22)