I Am Love

One reviewer of the Italian film Io sono l'amore (I Am Love in English) declared "see it by any means possible" and after viewing the trailer, I am terribly upset that I won't be able to see it until it's released in the US on June 18th! The story centers on a wealthy Italian family and their resulting reactions to their patriarch's decision to split his company between his son and grandson. Add in a little adultery, gorgeous cinematography and fabulous fashions (designed by Raf Simons for Jil Sander) and you've got yourself some serious aesthetic overload. I Am Love stars Tilda Swinton playing a Russian woman in Italy which has her speaking Italian with a Russian accent. If that doesn't have Oscar nomination written all over it, I don't know what does! Oh, and it also stars Marisa Berenson who looks like she's channeling Nati Abascal! It's beyond chic! I insist that you watch the trailer so you'll know why I'm so excited for this film. Ciao!









Check out this stream