Unapologetically Extravagant

I apologize for the lack of a post yesterday but I was busy helping my friends Mercedes Desios and Alberto Villalobos of the chic boutique Etos with their table for the annual Lenox Hill Neighborhood House benefit gala. Their table was entitled "Unapologetically Extravagant" and with butterflies from Deyrolle and a 17th century wooden pyramid filled with flowers from Fleurs Bella, it lived up to its name! My contribution consisted mostly standing around eating macaroons!

The evening honored the incomparable interior designer Albert Hadley who was introduced by his long time friend Bunny Williams. I was excited to be able to congratulate Newell Turner in person on his new post as editor-in-chief of House Beautiful. My dinner companions included the lovely designer Jonathan Rosen and Kristin Davis' hair stylist from the Sex and the City movie, Michael, whose last name I need to find out. He regaled us with stories from Marrakech but unfortunately no movie secrets. I look forward to posting more photos of the other wonderful tables from the event later but right now I'm off to a drapery installation. A decorator's work is never done!

Photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic

Check out this stream