Bon Weekend!

There is so much fun stuff going on this weekend that I just had to share it all. Saturday is another One Kings Lane Tastemaker sale and this time it features Windsor Smith. That's her work above. I had the please of meeting Ms. Smith in LA and she couldn't have been nicer or more stylish so I'm sure her picks will be very chic!

Also on tap is the Los Angeles Antiques Show which runs through Sunday. I really wish I could pop on a plane and check out this fabulous event. I heard nothing but wonderful things about it while in LA!

If you're in New York, I highly suggest you check out Bergdorf Goodman's awesome Beauty Gift Card Event. The gift card entitles you to $25 off a $100 beauty purchase through Sunday. Not quite as good as the $25 off a $50 purchase which is what the event used to be when I first moved to NYC but I can't really complain. Any discount at Bergdorfs is a good discount! I for one will be stocking up on my favorite Bronze Goddess self tanner from Estee Lauder!

After you load up on beauty products at Bergdorf's, you can head down to MoMA and check out the Henri Cartier-Bresson photography exhibit! I might see you at both!

It's supposed to rain Sunday so I ordered my copy of The Young Victoria on DVD to watch while I hibernate inside. I loved this film and can't wait to see those beautiful costumes again. And of course handsome Rupert Friend too!

If you want to add something fun to your cart after ordering The Young Victoria, then let me suggest the humorous new book Classy by fashion journalist Derek Blasberg. I like to think that all of my readers are already classy so feel free to send it to those less fortunate. Bless their hearts.

Last but no least, start sucking up to all your well connected friends so you can snag a reservation at the soon to open new restaurant, The Lion (62 West Ninth Street at Sixth Avenue). The preview dinner last week brought out Ashton and Demi as well as every other fashionable New Yorker since the chef, John DeLucie, is also the chef at another no number listed restaurant, The Waverly Inn. Haven't heard if truffle mac & cheese will also be on The Lion menu but I did hear that Barbra Streisand performed in the same space in the 1960's. If she was there today, I bet she'd be singing Big Papa Can You Hear Me? Bonne chance and bon weekend!

Check out this stream