Time to tweet

Valery is an illustrator who does a really sweet work on the Piro wall clock.


"Basically, I purchased the PIRO wall clock from Ikea since I really liked its design. Also, since the frame is made out of wood, I thought it would be easy to tint or paint to personalize the product even more.

Once unmounted, I spray glued my illustration right on the top of the numbers, let it dry and there you go! A nice illustrative wall clock to display my illustration work.

I actually tried this with many Ikea wall clocks before but it was really hard to disassemble them without breaking anything. I hope you will enjoy this hack."

If you love it, her clocks are available for purchase here. Or simply visit her website.

***
Do you tweet?
Talking about tweeting, I've never been really big on Twitter, though I created a personal account some years ago.

But if you like to be updated on Ikeahacker via Twitter, you can connect with me @ikeahacks. You'll get the latest blog posts whenever there is an update and maybe, just maybe, some tweets about what I am having for lunch. Hmm. Maybe not.

Check out this stream