lisa who blogs from shelterhome sent me these wonderfully blue pieces. am loving the deep marine colour. makes you wanna dive in, doesn't it?
she says: "my hacks are pretty simple but i think they add a lot to my apartment decor. i found myself buying most of my ikea pieces in the birch veneer and other pieces i would buy in unfinished pine, hoping to one day paint them once i decided on the colors. well, years later, i finally have." lisa has written on her painting experience here, here and here.
tags: ikea, shelterhome
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- ► 2007 (531)
- what about an ikea classifieds?
- ikea spotting: NY west village studio
- add a spot of colour to your room
- hot legs for plain chair
- please do not try this at home
- from bowl to buckler
- ikeahacker in blogger beta
- a polish for fiberboard?
- one white armchair, two black cats and a greenish ...
- christmas comes really early at ikea
- space for hacking
- magnetic key holder
- emily's gorgeous shoe storage
- see! new shiny logo
- a simple ikea bonde av hack
- claire's quick chair cover up
- how to make your own swedish meatballs
- feline physique: get an ikea stolmen cat gym
- no pooper cat litter
- look! it's a cat pod
- ikea hack of the month - july
- easy lamp makeover with post-its
- ▼ August (22)