my plea for help with the ikeahacker logo has not gone unnoticed. first, paul from canton, mi, sent me a painstakingly cleaned up version of the logo (thanks, paul!) and then clifton of reactorstudio sent me this cute one.
it's a hack on the logo. and a twist i really like. thanks, clifton. you get 3 big hugs from me.
now, if only i can get the "lamp" to turn on when i mouse over it. ;-P
tags: ikeahacker, reactor studio
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- ► 2007 (531)
- what about an ikea classifieds?
- ikea spotting: NY west village studio
- add a spot of colour to your room
- hot legs for plain chair
- please do not try this at home
- from bowl to buckler
- ikeahacker in blogger beta
- a polish for fiberboard?
- one white armchair, two black cats and a greenish ...
- christmas comes really early at ikea
- space for hacking
- magnetic key holder
- emily's gorgeous shoe storage
- see! new shiny logo
- a simple ikea bonde av hack
- claire's quick chair cover up
- how to make your own swedish meatballs
- feline physique: get an ikea stolmen cat gym
- no pooper cat litter
- look! it's a cat pod
- ikea hack of the month - july
- easy lamp makeover with post-its
- ▼ August (22)