apartment therapy's pet decor contest concludes and this entry - darlyn's smart scratching pole cum cubby hole for cats - gets a bronze! congrats, darlyn.
darlyn says: "i've had the ikea ps gullholmen chair for 3 years, and the cats immediately adopted it. the back has an opening which makes the interior the perfect 'cat pod.' they also, unfortunately love the material it is made of and after a while the chair turned into one big scratching post..." link.
> kieren's flatpack rearranged in the british council's annual student design competition.
> driller thriller in design*sponge-fred flare's spring spruce up contest.
tags: ikea, ps gullholmen, chair, cat scratching pole, apartment therapy
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- ► 2007 (531)
- what about an ikea classifieds?
- ikea spotting: NY west village studio
- add a spot of colour to your room
- hot legs for plain chair
- please do not try this at home
- from bowl to buckler
- ikeahacker in blogger beta
- a polish for fiberboard?
- one white armchair, two black cats and a greenish ...
- christmas comes really early at ikea
- space for hacking
- magnetic key holder
- emily's gorgeous shoe storage
- see! new shiny logo
- a simple ikea bonde av hack
- claire's quick chair cover up
- how to make your own swedish meatballs
- feline physique: get an ikea stolmen cat gym
- no pooper cat litter
- look! it's a cat pod
- ikea hack of the month - july
- easy lamp makeover with post-its
- ▼ August (22)