more pet decor. seems like ikea should create a new furnishing category for our animal friends. julie tipped me (thanks julie!) on this cat gym put together from parts of the ikea stolmen storage system.
i like the way it blends into the living room and gives the cats a seat in family get-togethers. the instructions are not in english (danish? finnish?) but the pictures are pretty self-explanatory. link.
other ikea pet hacks:
> look! it's a cat pod
> hide the cat box with ikea gulliver table
tags: ikea, cat gym, stolmen, niksa.net
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- ► 2007 (531)
- what about an ikea classifieds?
- ikea spotting: NY west village studio
- add a spot of colour to your room
- hot legs for plain chair
- please do not try this at home
- from bowl to buckler
- ikeahacker in blogger beta
- a polish for fiberboard?
- one white armchair, two black cats and a greenish ...
- christmas comes really early at ikea
- space for hacking
- magnetic key holder
- emily's gorgeous shoe storage
- see! new shiny logo
- a simple ikea bonde av hack
- claire's quick chair cover up
- how to make your own swedish meatballs
- feline physique: get an ikea stolmen cat gym
- no pooper cat litter
- look! it's a cat pod
- ikea hack of the month - july
- easy lamp makeover with post-its
- ▼ August (22)