ah ... i digress. and what a sweet one it is.
was over at apartment therapy this morn and i spotted ikea all over this cute west village studio. i confess that ikea-spotting is one of my bad habits. when i visit friends' homes or flip decor mags, i do the "hey, that's a billy / jerker / lack / whatever" under my breath. thank God i still have enough sense to not mutter it out loud, lest i never get invited anywhere. ever again.
anyhoo, enjoy the view. a small studio but so pretty, isn't it? laura's putting it up for sale here.
so, i spy with my little eye bonde shelves, a klippan sofa, stripa wall shelves ... what do you spot?
tags: ikea, west village studio, apartment therapy
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- ► 2007 (531)
- what about an ikea classifieds?
- ikea spotting: NY west village studio
- add a spot of colour to your room
- hot legs for plain chair
- please do not try this at home
- from bowl to buckler
- ikeahacker in blogger beta
- a polish for fiberboard?
- one white armchair, two black cats and a greenish ...
- christmas comes really early at ikea
- space for hacking
- magnetic key holder
- emily's gorgeous shoe storage
- see! new shiny logo
- a simple ikea bonde av hack
- claire's quick chair cover up
- how to make your own swedish meatballs
- feline physique: get an ikea stolmen cat gym
- no pooper cat litter
- look! it's a cat pod
- ikea hack of the month - july
- easy lamp makeover with post-its
- ▼ August (22)